UPSC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 417 CDS – II Vacancies. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up CDS – II Posts through UPSC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these UPSC CDS – II jobs before 08th July 2019. Official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2019
UPSC Vacancy Details – CDS – II Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: CDS – II
No of Posts: 417
Job Location: All India
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||45|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai||240|
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Degree, Graduation
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Nil
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam and Interview
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on UPSC Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
UPSC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 12th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 08th July 2019