UPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply for 400 National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Exam vacancies. Union Public Service Commission invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Exam Posts through UPSC official notification June 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 29-Jun-2021 06:00 PM.
UPSC Vacancy Notification
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|National Defence Academy||370|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, Unmarried Male candidates born not earlier than 02nd
January 2003 and not later than 01st January 2006 are eligible.
Age Relaxation: As per the Union Public Service Commission Norms
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Exam, Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-Jun-2021 06:00 PM
- Last date to pay the application fee: 28-06-2021
- Date of Withdrawal of Applications for candidates who do not want to appear at this Examination: 06th to 12-Jul-2021 06:00 PM
- Date for Producing Photocopies of Documents who Qualify for SSB Interview who could not produce Original Documents: 24-Jun-2022.
- Date of Examination: 05-Sep-2021
- Date of Commencement of Course: 02-Jul-2022 Onwards
- Likely Date of Declaration of Written Result: December 2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any Guidances/Information/Clarification regarding their application, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|