UPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply for 19 Assistant Commandants (Executive) vacancies. Union Public Service Commission invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Commandants (Executive) Posts through UPSC official notification December 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 21-Dec-2021.
UPSC Vacancy Notification
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years, As on 01-Aug-2022
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Physical Standard, PET, Medical Exam, Written Exam, Personality Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Commandants (Executive)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at upsc.gov.in official website starts from 01-12-2021 to 21-Dec-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 30-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for UPSC Assistant Commandants (Executive) Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Dec-2021
- Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Online Application form: 30-Dec-2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number