VCRC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 10 UDC, Assistant, Stenographer vacancies. Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up UDC, Assistant, Stenographer posts, through VCRC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in Puducherry, All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these VCRC UDC, Assistant, Stenographer jobs before 01st April 2019.
VCRC Vacancy Details – UDC, Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)
Post Name: UDC, Assistant, Stenographer
No of Posts: 10
Job Location: Puducherry, All India
VCRC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Personal Assistant||1||Bachelor’s Degree||Rs.35400-112400/-||30|
|Upper Division Clerk||6||Bachelor’s Degree||Rs.25500-81100/-||18 to 27|
|Stenographer||1||12th||Rs.25500-81100/-||18 to 27|
|Lower Division Clerk||1||12th||Rs.19900-63200/-||18 to 27|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft
- SC/ST/PWD & Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
How to Apply for VCRC Jobs
- Go through official website of Indian VCRC job notification 2019 before apply – link is updated above.
- Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form VCRC Recruitment 2019 to Director, ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605006 (through prescribed manner like- Register post, Speed post etc.)
VCRC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit application form: 26th February 2019
- Last date to submit application form: 01st April 2019