VITM Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 04 Education Assistant, Office Assistant & Technician vacancies. Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum (VITM) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Education Assistant, Office Assistant & Technician Posts through VITM official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these VITM Education Assistant, Office Assistant & Technician jobs before 31st July 2019. Official website of VITM is www.vismuseum.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
VITM Vacancy Details – Education Assistant, Office Assistant & Technician Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum (VITM)
Post Name: Education Assistant, Office Assistant & Technician
No of Posts: 4
Job Location: All India
VITM Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Education Assistant ‘A’||2||Bachelor’s Degree||Rs.29200-92300/-||18-35|
|Office Assistant Grade-III||1||Higher Secondary||Rs.19900-63200/-||18-25|
|Technician ‘A’ (Fitter)||1||SSC or Matriculation, ITI||Rs.19900-63200/-||18-35|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft
- Women or Physically Challenged & Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Technician & Office Assistant Posts: Nil
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test, Skill Test, Typing Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for VITM Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the VITM recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form VITM Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 31st July 2019.
Address: Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum, (National Council of Science Museums), Kasturba Road, Bangalore-560001
VITM Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 16th July 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 31st July 2019
VITM Vacancy 2020 – Important Links
Notification Details & Application Form for Education Assistant Post
Notification Details & Application Form for Office Assistant Post
Notification Details & Application Form for Education Assistant & Technician Posts
VITM Official Website