WAPCOS Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 16 Project Manager, S&T Expert vacancies. WAPCOS Limited (WAPCOS) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Manager, S&T Expert Posts through WAPCOS official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these WAPCOS Project Manager, S&T Expert jobs before 13th June 2019. Official website of WAPCOS is www.wapcos.gov.in Recruitment 2019
WAPCOS Vacancy Details – Project Manager, S&T Expert Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: WAPCOS Limited (WAPCOS)
Post Name: Project Manager, S&T Expert
No of Posts: 16
Job Location: All India
WAPCOS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Permanent Way Expert||04||Degree, Diploma|
|S&T Expert||01||Degree, Diploma|
|Supervisor S&T||03||ITI or Diploma|
|Electric Expert||03||Degree, Diploma|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for WAPCOS Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the WAPCOS recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form WAPCOS Recruitment 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
WAPCOS Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 30th May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 13th June 2019