WCD Bangalore Rural Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 63 Anganwadi Worker & Helper Vacancies. Women and Child Development Department Bangalore Rural (WCD Bangalore Rural) invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts through WCD Bangalore Rural official notification August-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these WCD Bangalore Rural Anganwadi Worker & Helper jobs before 05th September 2020 05:30 PM. Official website of WCD Bangalore Rural is www.dwcd.kar.nic.in recruitment 2020.
WCD Bangalore Rural Vacancy Details – Anganwadi Worker & Helper Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Women and Child Development Department Bangalore Rural (WCD Bangalore Rural)
No of Posts: 63
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Post Name: Anganwadi Worker & Helper
WCD Bangalore Rural Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Anganwadi Worker||13||SSLC Pass|
|Anganwadi Helper||50||04th, 09th Pass|
Age Limit: Basis of Anganwadi Worker & Helper job notification 2020 candidate age should be between 18 and 35 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for WCD Bangalore Rural Anganwadi Worker & Helper Jobs 2020
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August-2020 Women and Child Development Department Bangalore Rural Anganwadi Worker & Helper recruitment as mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the WCD Bangalore Rural recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
Step-3: Click on WCD Bangalore Rural Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Online – Link given below.
Step-4: Update all the required details in WCD Bangalore Rural Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete WCD Bangalore Rural Recruitment 2020 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- Start Date to Apply Online – 05th August 2020 10:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply Online – 05th September 2020 05:30 PM
- Date of Review of NIC Applications received from Select Committee Members and Child Development Plan Officers – 07th to 10th September 2020
- Date for List of Eligible Candidates Approved by the Selection Committee – 11th to 16th September 2020
- Date of Publication of Temporary Selection List of Selected Candidates and Time limit for filing Objections from Candidates – 18th to 25th September 2020
- Date of Registration & Verification of Objection Candidates – 28th to 30th September 2020
- Date of getting the final list After reviewing and approving from the Selection Committee – 01st to 07th October 2020
WCD Bangalore Rural Vacancy 2020 – Important Links