WCD Hassan Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 143 Anganwadi Worker & Helper Vacancies. Women and Child Development Hassan (WCD Hassan) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts through WCD Hassan official notification July 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Hassan – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these WCD Hassan Anganwadi Worker & Helper jobs before 29th August 2019. Official website of WCD Hassan is www.dwcd.kar.nic.in recruitment 2019.
WCD Hassan Vacancy Details – Anganwadi Worker & Helper Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Women and Child Development Hassan (WCD Hassan)
No of Posts: 143
Job Location: Hassan – Karnataka
Post Name: Anganwadi Worker & Helper
Salary: As per Norms
WCD Hassan Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Anganwadi Helper||98||04th, 09th Pass|
Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 35 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for WCD Hassan Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for July Women and Child Development Hassan Anganwadi Worker & Helper recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the WCD Hassan recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on WCD Hassan Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in WCD Hassan Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete WCD Hassan Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 30th July 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 29th August 2019