WCD Koppal Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 107 Anganwadi Worker & Helper Vacancies. Women and Child Development Koppal (WCD Koppal) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts through WCD Koppal official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Koppal – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these WCD Koppal Anganwadi Worker & Helper jobs before 31st July 2019. Official website of WCD Koppal is www.dwcdkar.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
WCD Koppal Vacancy Details – Anganwadi Worker & Helper Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Women and Child Development Koppal (WCD Koppal)
Post Name: Anganwadi Worker & Helper
No of Posts: 107
Job Location: Koppal – Karnataka
WCD Koppal Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Anganwadi Worker||22||SSLC Pass|
|Anganwadi Helper||85||04th, 09th Pass|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- PH Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per WCD Koppal Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for WCD Koppal Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the WCD Koppal recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on WCD Koppal Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in WCD Koppal Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete WCD Koppal Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
WCD Koppal Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 01st July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 31st July 2019