WCD Mandya Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 03 Mahila Shakthi Kendra Staff vacancies. Women and Child Development Department Mandya (WCD Mandya) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Mahila Shakthi Kendra Staff Posts through WCD Mandya official notification July 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mandya – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these WCD Mandya Mahila Shakthi Kendra Staff jobs before 03rd August 2019. Official website of WCD Mandya is www.dwcd.kar.nic.in recruitment 2019.
WCD Mandya Vacancy Details – Mahila Shakthi Kendra Staff Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Women and Child Development Department Mandya (WCD Mandya)
No of Posts: 3
Job Location: Mandya – Karnataka
Post Name: Mahila Shakthi Kendra Staff
WCD Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Women Welfare Officer||1||Master’s Degree||Rs.35000/-|
Maximum Age Below 35 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply for WCD Mandya Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for July Women and Child Development Department Mandya Mahila Shakthi Kendra Staff recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the WCD recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form WCD Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 03rd August 2019.
Address: Office of the Deputy Director, Women and Child Development Department, H.K.Veeranna Gowda Road, Mandya
- Start date to submit the Application – 23rd July 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 03rd August 2019