WCD Uttara Kannada Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Anganwadi Worker & Helper Vacancies. Women and Child Development Uttara Kannada (WCD Uttara Kannada) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Anganwadi Worker & Helper Post through WCD Uttara Kannada official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Uttara Kannada – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these WCD Uttara Kannada Anganwadi Worker & Helper jobs before 17th July 2019. Official website of WCD Uttara Kannada is www.dwcd.kar.nic.in Recruitment 2019.
WCD Uttara Kannada Vacancy Details – Anganwadi Worker & Helper Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Women and Child Development Uttara Kannada (WCD Uttara Kannada)
Post Name: Anganwadi Worker & Helper
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Uttara Kannada – Karnataka
WCD Uttara Kannada Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Anganwadi Helper||04th, 09th Pass|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per WCD Uttara Kannada Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for WCD Uttara Kannada Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the WCD Uttara Kannada recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on WCD Uttara Kannada Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in WCD Uttara Kannada Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete WCD Uttara Kannada Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
WCD Uttara Kannada Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 22nd June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 17th July 2019