- Country’s first e-waste clinic is being opened in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. It would enable segregation, processing and disposal of waste from both household and commercial units.
- Railways Minister Piyush Goyal announced that the Indian Railways is expected to switch entirely to electricity by 2024, as it is already shunting diesel locomotives gradually out of service.
- Government of India signed a tripartite agreement with representatives of all factions of banned organisation National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB) at Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the 3rd Global Potato Conclave at Gandhinagar, Gujarat via remote video conferencing. This mega event has three major components-The Potato Conference, The Agri Expo and Potato Field Day.
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has joined hands with UNICEF (United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund) to establish a ‘Communication Resource Unit’ (CRU) to act as an institutional mechanism for providing strategic communication support to national flagship programmes.
- India supplied 30,000 doses of Measles and Rubella (MR) vaccine to the Maldives responding swiftly to an emergency request to contain the measles outbreak in the Maldives.
- The Prime minister Sheikh Hasina inaugurates the e-Passport (electronic passport) services at the Bangabandhu International Conference Centre (BICC) in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Bangladesh has officially entered the era of e-Passports (electronic passport) as the first country in South Asia and 119th country in the world
- Global warming on human activities with trust level declining in climate science, but Indians are the most trusting people in this regard, according to the new public opinion poll published by the World Economic Forum at its 50th annual meeting in Davos.
- Western Union has teamed up with two Bharti Airtel arms — Airtel Payments Bank and Airtel Africa Plc — to launch real-time payments shortly into millions of Airtel Payments Bank accounts in India and mobile wallets across 14 countries in Africa. The service launch is expected in the course of calendar. 2020.
- Private sector lender IndusInd Bank has launched its wealth management platform Pioneer Banking, which caters to high net-worth customers.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|