KPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply online at kpsc.kar.nic.in 2022
KPSC Recruitment 2021: KPSC recruitment notifications are released by Karnataka Public Service Commission Board on their official website kpsc.kar.nic.in. All KPSC Job notifications including FDA and SDA, Group A, B, and C Jobs. Candidates can apply for Karnataka PSC Jobs as per the official Exam Calendar. Here we updated the latest and upcoming KPSC Vani(varte) recruitment notifications 2021 details like the last date, qualification required, and post names.
All KPSC Recruitment Status
Karnataka PSC has started published the Status of all the Recruitments, Which is made by them. You can check the detailed recruitment Status as on 20th January 2021 per the notification Number.
You can also refer the KPSC Recruitment status as on 27th July 2021 till 5:00 PM. Which is released by KPSC officials on official website.
Latest KPSC Job openings 2021
|Organization||No of Vacancies||Post Names||Qualification||Last Date||Job Details|
|Karnataka Public Service Commission||Various Posts||Departmental Exam 2020 II Session||Degree, Graduate, B.L, B.Com, LLB||20-Feb-2021||JOB DETAILS|
|Karnataka Public Service Commission||24 Posts||Group 'A' ACF Main Exam||B.Sc||23-Dec-2020||JOB DETAILS|
|Karnataka Public Service Commission||Various Posts||Gazetted Probationers 2017-18||As per the KPSC recruitment norms||10-Dec-2020||JOB DETAILS|
|Karnataka Public Service Commission||16 Posts||Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)||B.Sc. Forestry||20-Nov-2020||JOB DETAILS|
|Karnataka Public Service Commission||54 Posts||Assistant Controller||As per the KPSC recruitment norms||17-Nov-2020||JOB DETAILS|
|Karnataka Public Service Commission||523 Posts||Group-C Non-Technical||SSLC, PUC, Degree, B.Com, BBM||19-Sep-2020||JOB DETAILS|
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 90 3666 1666
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group
KPSC was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18-05-1951. In accordance with the provisions of clause 14 of the Public Service Commission Regulations 1950, the staff of the Public Service Commissioner as it stood on 18-05-1951, was continued as the nucleus of the staff of the Public Service Commission.
KPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification details karnataka.gov.in ಅಧಿಸೂಚನೆ
PUC, 12th, ITI and Diploma candidates can apply for Latest Jobs and from this page All the Job seekers will get the KPSC latest job alerts and Upcoming KPSC recruitment information. With Graduation Qualification you can apply for Group C Jobs as well.
- Corrigendum notification for first division assistant / second division assistant
- Sainik welfare and resettlement (RPC)
- Sainik welfare and resettlement (HK)
- Group c technical posts in various dept (RPC)
- Group c technical posts in various dept (HK)
- Group a & b technical posts (RPC)
- Group a & b technical posts (HK)
- First division assistant and second division assistant in various courts of karnataka (HK)
- First division assistant and second division assistant in various courts of karnataka (RPC)
- Group a and b technical posts R.P.C
- Group a and b technical posts H.K
- Corrigendem issued for notification no. psc-1rtb-2/2016 dt 17-12-2016
- Head masters and teachers in various subjects in moulana azad residential schools (RPC)
KPSC Apply Online application system 2021 User Manual
First of all below is the list of document that job seeker should keep ready while using KPSC – Online Application System first time.
• Mobile No: Valid mobile no is required for registration of user in the system
• Email ID: Valid Email ID is required for registration of user in the system.
• Documents: (Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression)
- Scanned copy of photograph in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb
- Scanned copy of signature in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb
- Scanned copy of Thumb impression in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb
Follow the below details application submit process PDF document CLICK HERE
- User Check list
- Application process Flow
- Steps for Application Process
- New User ID registration or Create User account (1st Time User)
- Profile creation (One Time Activity)
- How to Apply. Application Submission
- Payment of Application Fee
- Use of My account Menu
- Application Cancellation (if required)
- Follow this link to apply online for KPSC: CLICK HERE
- Download the detailed process document CLICK HERE
KPSC Departmental Examination Process
The Commission conducts the Service/ Departmental Examinations prescribed for Government servants as specified in the Commission – KPSC (Conduct of Service Examination) Rules, 1965 and Karnataka Civil Services (Service and Kannada Lanuage Examinations)Rules, 1974 twice a year i.e., 1st session between January to June and 2nd session between July to December every year. The Examinations will be conducted in accordance with such syllabus specified in any general or special orders of the Government.
The examinations are conducted in conventional type for 19 papers of 13 various subjects with the system of central valuation and 98 papers of 63 various subjects are conducted in objective multiple choice type(OMR). Details of these subjects are published in the instructions to candidates appended to this information.
(a) ADMISSON TICKETS Download / Hall Ticket:
Candidates are informed to download the Admission Tickets / Hall Ticket through Commission’s website (KPSC Official website) well before the commencement of examination. The admission tickets will not be sent by the Commission separately to candidates. Candidates are advised to preserve the admission ticket for future reference, since duplicate of the same will not be issued later from Karnataka PSC.
Check the all the KSPSC results CLICK HERE
A Kannada (Karnataka State Local Language) Viva-Voce test will be conducted to those candidates who gets the eligibility through written examination in Kannada Language at five centers including Commission’s Head Office at Bengaluru / Bangalore and other four centers where Commission’s regional offices/district offices are functioning at present.
(c) Announcement of Results:
The result of every examination specifying the register numbers of the successful candidates in the examination will be published by the Karnataka Public Service Commission, in KPSC official website viz., http//kpsc.kar.nic.in and also in the Karnataka Gazette. A certificate will be issued to the successful candidates under the signature of the Controller of Departmental Examinations. No separate marks statement will be issued to any candidates as the marks will be published in the Commission’s website along with the result.
- Check all the KSPSC Results: CLICK HERE
- Check all the KSPSC Selection / Additional Selection list CLICK HERE
(d) Re-totaling of Marks:
A candidate who has failed in any subject/paper may apply for re-totaling of marks within 30 days of publication of results, by paying a sum of 100/- as fee for each subject through Indian Postal Order. It is to be noted that there is no provision for revaluation of the answer scripts under the departmental examination rule.
(e) Procedure To be Followed for Issue of Duplicate Certificate and Re-Totaling of Marks for Departmental Examination
(I.) There will be two separate forms for obtaining duplicate certificate/s and applying for re-totaling of marks have been hosted in the Commission’s officials website. By downloading the said forms and following the requirements there on can apply for duplicate certificates and re-totaling of marks as well.
(II.) If the candidate furnishes all the details required for the verification of results, the duplicate certificate will be issued within 15 days from the date of receipt of representation in the office of the Commission.
Note (N.B):- Any correspondence pertaining to the Departmental Examinations should be addressed to the Controller of Examinations, Departmental Examinations, Karnataka Public Service Commission, Udyoga Soudha, Bengaluru-560001 and should contain the relevant particulars of the examinations such as correct name & address of the candidate, Register No., Session, Subject/s, Centre/s, District, Fee in the form of Indian Postal Order payable to The Secretary, Karnataka Public Service Commission, Udyoga Soudha, Bengaluru-560001.
Download the KPSC Departmental Examination PDF: CLICK HERE
KPSC Career 2021 Guidelines ಮಾರ್ಗಸೂಚಿಗಳು
There are three types of recruitment guidelines are available for KPSC Career. Broadly we have updated the information below.
|SC – Scheduled Caste||3B – Category 3B|
|ST – Scheduled Tribe||GM – General Merit|
|C-I – Category I||Ex-MP – Ex-Military Person|
|2A – Category 2A||Rural – Rural Reservation|
|2B – Category 2B||KMS – Kannada Medium Student|
|3A – Category 3A||PH – Physically Handicapped|
|General, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||300|
|SC, ST Category 1 and PWD||25|
KPSC 2021 Time Table
Most importantly KPSC exam Date / calendar 2021 would be updated up to date and basis of this, Karnataka Job seekers can prepare for the KPSC Exams, KPSC departmental exam date, Time table will be available CLICK HERE
KPSC FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
What is the full form of KPSC?
The full Form of KPSC - Karnataka Public Service Commission.
What is the official website of KPSC?
KPSC Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in.
How to Apply for KPSC Govt Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website of KPSC.i.e., kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Search for the KPSC Recruitment notifications to which you want to apply.
- Then, Click on Registration or Apply Now Button to get online form.
- If you wouldn't find any active KPSC Job Notifications, Then click on below Link of karnatakacareers.in to get all KPSC Govt Jobs List 2021.
- Click on any Job notifications you want to apply.