- Indian-origin Prime Minister of Ireland, Leo Varadkar, is on a visit to India. Here he visited his ancestral village in Maharashtra’s Sindhudurg district.
- In just about a decade of its implementation in 2010, registrations under the Unique Identification Authority of India’s (UIDAI) Aadhaar project have crossed the 125-crore mark and these many residents of India now have a 12-digit unique identification number.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his last ‘Mann ki Baat’ programme of this year said that the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is planning to launch a satellite called Aditya to study the sun.
- The strategically important Rabung bridge on the Migging-Tuting road in Arunachal Pradesh’s Upper Siang district was inaugurated by state Health and Family Welfare minister Alo Libang.
- Assam Government launched ‘Abhinandan’, an education loan subsidy scheme that will provide a one-time subsidy of Rs. 50,000 in loan to 1546 students.
- Andhra Pradesh Director General of Police (DGP) Gautam Sawang asserted that the crime rate in the state has fallen by six per cent in 2019 as compared to the last year and added that the police department will observe 2020 as the “year of women safety”.
- The 87th annual pilgrimage of Sivagiri Mutt in Varkala has begun in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Vice-President Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated the three-day event. The theme for this season is ‘Knowledge, Health and Spirituality’.
- Soon after its seven personnel were allegedly caught leaking sensitive information to Pakistani intelligence agencies after being honey-trapped, Indian Navy has banned the use of Facebook by naval personnel.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman launched eBkray, an online platform to increase the transparency in auctioning of assets attached by banks.
- HDFC Life Insurance has partnered with Paytm to expand its distribution. The partnership is aimed to enable customers of Paytm to purchase insurance products from HDFC Life.
- MasterCard has announced an agreement to acquire Risk Recon. Risk Recon is one of the leading providers of data analytics solutions and artificial intelligence focused on cyber-risk and security and offering solutions to mitigate cyber risks faced by the companies.
- India skipper Virat Kohli and pace bowler Jasprit Bumrah were the only Indians in Wisden’s T20 International team of the decade. Australia’s limited overs skipper Aaron Finch was named captain of the Wisden’s T20 International team of the decade.
- Algerian President Abdelmadjid Tebboune appointed Abdelaziz Djerrad as the country’s new Prime Minister. Djerrad replaces current interim PM Sabri Boukadoum and has been tasked by the President with forming a new Cabinet
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|