1. Prime Minister Modi on February 28, 2021, informed that the Jal Shakti Ministry of the Central government will launch a 100-day campaign called ‘Catch the Rain’ to promote water conservation all over the country.
2. Madhya Pradesh Cabinet has approved Penal Law (Madhya Pradesh Amendment) Bill, 2021 to give life imprisonment to food adulterators. This was informed by Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Narottam Mishra on February 26, 2021.
3. Nomadland won the Best Motion Picture – Drama award and the Best Director award went to its director Chloé Zhao, making her the second woman ever to win the award.
4. “The Crown” won the award for Best Television Series-Drama at Golden Globe Awards 2021. Emma Corrin from the Crown also bagged the award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series — Drama” for her portrayal of Princess Diana in the Drama Series, while Josh O’Connor won the award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series — Drama for his portrayal of Prince Charles.
5. The Indian Air Force will be participating in the 70th Anniversary Celebrations of the Sri Lankan Air Force. The IAF’s aerobatic display teams, the rotary wing ‘Sarang’, fixed-wing ‘Suryakirans’ and Light Combat Aircraft Tejas arrived at Sri Lanka’s capital city, Colombo on February 27, 2021.
6. India on February 26, 2021 donated 1.5 million (NTD 570,000) to Taiwan’s National Research Institute of Chinese Medicine (NRICM) to boost cooperation in traditional medicine. This is the first time the Indian government has made a donation to a Taiwanese government institution.
7. Indian Air Force (IAF) Chief RKS Bhadauria gifted a legacy Alouette III helicopter to Bangladesh Air Force (BAF) to commemorate the Golden Jubilee of 1971 War of Liberation. Bangladesh Air Force chief also gave India a legacy F-86 Sabre aircraft as a return gift.
8. Indian wrestler Vinesh Phogat clinched the gold medal on February 28, 2021 in the women’s 53-kg category at XXIV Outstanding Ukrainian Wrestlers and Coaches Memorial in Kyiv. Phogat defeated world number seven Vanesa Kaladzinskaya of Belarus in the finals to win gold medal.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|