- Jharkhand Legislative Assembly Elections 2019 will be held in five phases in 81 constituencies of the state. The polling will begin from November 30 and the counting of votes will take place on December 23.
- Jharkhand Legislative Assembly Elections 2019 will be held in five phases from November 30 in the 81 constituencies of the state. The counting of votes will take place on December 23, 2019.
- A public health emergency has been declared in Delhi by the Environment Pollution (Prevention & Control) Authority, as the pollution level in the city crossed severe category in PM 10 levels.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel has arrived for a two-day visit in India from October 31 to November 2, 2019. Merkel will be co-chairing the 5th Biennial Indo-German Intergovernmental consultations (IGC) along with PM Narendra Modi in the national capital.
- The Union Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs on November 1, 2019 signed an MoU with the German Ministry for Environment, Nature Conservation & Nuclear Safety regarding the cooperation in the field of prevention of marine litter.
- Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala and Chattisgarh observed their formation day on November 1, 2019. All these states were created on November 1, 1956; however, only Haryana was formed in 1966.
- Spain recently offered that it has offered to host the COP 25 climate summit. The summit was initially supposed to be hosted by Chile. However, Chile announced to abandon the plans due to anti-government protests in the country.
- Veteran leader of Communist Party of India (CPI) and former MP Gurudas Dasgupta passed away at the age of 83. He was elected as a member of Rajya Sabha three times and as a MP twice in his political career. He was appointed as a general secretary of the All India Trade Union in 2001.
- For the first time in India, a team of IIT Hyderabad has prepared an Indian Brain Atlas. It has been found that the brain size of Indian people is smaller than the people of western countries. This information was published in Neurology India Journal.
- The 35th ASEAN Summit started in Bangkok from 31 October, it will run till 04 November 2019. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will attend the meeting on November 3 and 4. The Association of Southeast Asia has 10 member countries in the group.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|