1. Indian-American scientist Bhavya Lal was appointed by NASA as its acting chief of staff on February 1, 2021. The space agency said in a statement that Lal brings extensive experience in engineering and space technology, serving as a member of the research staff at the Institute for Defence Analyses Science and Technology Policy Institute (STPI) from 2005 to 2020.
2. The Bangladesh government on February 1, 2021 signed an agreement with the World Bank for USD 500 million the up-gradation of rural roads and connectivity in the western region. The project is expected to benefit over 20 million people in the western region of Bangladesh.
3. The International Cricket Council (ICC) has announced the nominees for the inaugural ICC Player of the Month Awards that recognise and celebrate the best performances across all forms of international cricket throughout the year. The nominees for Men’s Player of the Month (January) are Rishabh Pant (India), Joe Root (England) and Paul Stirling (Ireland).
4. The World Test Championship final will be played from June 18th to 22nd with June 23rd as the reserve day at the Lord’s Cricket Ground in England.
5. Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced in her budget speech on 1st February 2021 that ISRO’s first unmanned space mission as a part of Gaganyaan is slated for launch in December 2021.
6. Under the new vehicle scrapping policy, personal vehicles will undergo fitness tests in automated centres after 20 years while commercial vehicles will undergo the test after 15 years.
7. The Finance Minister announced Agriculture Infrastructure & Development Cess of Rs 2.5 per litre on petrol and Rs.4 per litre on diesel. The cess is not uniform and will vary from product to product.
8. The Myanmar military on 1st February 2021, staged a coup and declared a state of emergency in the country for one year. The military has also detained the state counsellor of Myanmar Aung San Suu Kyi and several other civilian leaders. The move has been condemned by several countries and the United Nations.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|