1. The Reserve Bank of India launched ‘MANI’ mobile app to help the visually challenged identify the denomination of currency notes on January 1, 2019.
2. The National Green Corps scheme has been revived for Jammu and Kashmir. The scheme was revoked for almost a decade. Under this scheme, the J&K pollution control board will provide financial assistance to 3,742 Eco Clubs of registered schools in both the regions of the Union Territory along with 96 Eco Clubs of registered colleges.
3. The third Khelo India youth games will be held in Guwahati, Assam from January 10-22, 2019. Over 6500 athletes are expected to take part in the event.
4. Bihar government recently decided that former Union Finance minister Arun Jaitley’s birth anniversary (December 28) will be celebrated as a state function every year. Arun Jaitley was passed away at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi on August 24.
5. The Delhi government on December 31, 2019 announced that Pragati Maidan metro station will be renamed as the Supreme Court metro station. The proposal to change the name of the metro station was submitted by the Supreme Court in September 2019.
6. The government of India has amended some rules Indian Army’s service rules. According to these changes Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) will be retired at the age of 65. At present, the army chief can hold his post for a maximum period of 62 years or three years (whichever is earlier).
7. The Ministry of Home Affairs has declared the entire Nagaland state a “disturbed” are under AFSPA. AFSPA will empower security forces to conduct various proceedings anywhere and arrest anyone without any prior notice.
8. India recorded birth of 67,385 numbers of kids on January 01, 2020. India is followed by China (46,299) and Nigeria (26,039). This number is 17% of total kids born in the world.
9. The Andhra Pradesh Government has announced that it will deliver sand at customers’ door steps. As a pilot project, the government will begin the initiative on an experimental basis.
10. Gujarat government has decided to set up five new medical colleges and attach 300 bed hospitals in the state. The new Medical colleges will be set up at Godhara, Veraval, Jamkhambhaliya, Botad and Morbi.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|