- IRCTC Launched Its Own Digital Payment Gateway ‘IRCTC iPay’ —With a view to promoting Governments Digital India initiative, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation has launched its much-awaited own payment aggregator system called “IRCTC iPay”. The new system will provide payment options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Unified Payment Interface and International card.
- Cabinet Approves Setting Up of 22nd AIIMS at Manethi, Haryana —– The new All India Institute of Medical Sciences at Manethi, District Rewari, Haryana will be established at a cost of Rs 1,229 crore. Like other AIIMS in the country, the AIIMS Rewari will also be set up under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana.
- PNB Bank Ranks Highest in Implementation of Reforms Agenda —Punjab National Bank secured top spot among all public sector banks in the implementation of ‘Reforms agenda’. PNB topped the list with a score of 78.4 out of 100 in the EASE-index which is followed by BOB, SBI, and Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Ajay Narayan Jha Became Member of The 15th Finance Commission —Shri Ajay Narayan Jha joined the 15th Finance Commission as its Member in Place of Shri Shaktikanta Das resigned as a Member of the Commission after being appointed as Governor of the Reserve Bank of India. A 1982 batch IAS officer of Manipur Cadre, he was the Finance Secretary to the Government of India and served as Secretary to the 14th Finance Commission, headed by former RBI Governor, Shri Y.V.Reddy.
- Deepak Singh Wins Gold at Makran Cup in Boxing —National Boxing champion Deepak Singh is the only Indian boxer who won a gold medal at Makran Cup in Boxing held at Chabahar, Iran. The five others claimed silver medals in the Makran Cup in Chabahar, Iran P. Lalitha Prasad Commonwealth Games silver-medalist Manish Kaushik, Duryodhan Singh Negi, Sanjeet and Commonwealth Games Silver-medalist Satish Kumar claimed silver medals.
- Mainamati Maitree Exercise 2019 Held Between’s BSF and BGB —Border Security Force and Border Guards Bangladesh concluded a three-day Mainamati Maitree Exercise 2019 as a part of confidence-building measures between the two border guards. The exercise was held in Comilla district of Bangladesh. The objective of Mainamati Maitree Exercise 2019 was to plan and conduct anti-smuggling and anti-criminal activity related operations with an aim to achieve better joint operational efficiency and border management in the area.
- India’s First Policy to Protect Bank Locker Launched by IFFCO Tokio General Insurance —IFFCO Tokio General Insurance launched ‘bank locker protector policy’, the first stand-alone bank locker cover offered by any insurance company with a plan to protect the contents of a bank locker such as jewelry, title documents, and other valuables.
- Tata Steel Has Been Recognized as One of Worlds Most Ethical Companies —Tata Steel has been recognized as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute for 2019. Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices. For the eighth time, Tata Steel has got the recognition in the ‘Metals, Minerals and Mining’ category. Tata Steel is one of the only two honorees in the ‘Metals, Minerals and Mining’ industry.
02nd March 2019 Current Affairs in PDF: Click Here
02nd March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|