- India’s foreign exchange reserves, which currently stand at more than USD 500 billion, are the fifth largest in the world after China, Japan, Switzerland and Russia, as per the International Monetary Fund.
- The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is planning to launch the indigenous COVID-19 vaccine for public use by August 15, 2020 after successful completion of all clinical trials. ICMR has partnered with Bharat Biotech International Limited to develop a path-breaking COVID-19 vaccine -”Covaxin”.
- The Goa state government has decided to curtail the upcoming monsoon session of the Goa Legislative Assembly to one day instead of two weeks as scheduled earlier in the wake of coronavirus pandemic.
- The Union Defence Ministry on July 2, 2020 approved the procurement of 33 frontline fighter jets, missile systems and other military hardware worth Rd 38,900 crore to boost the combat capability of the Indian Armed Forces. Under the new defence deals, 21 MiG-29 fighter jets will be procured from Russia, while 12 Su-30 MKI aircraft will be bought from State-run HAL.
- The Uttarakhand Government has issued SOPS for its state residents who are planning to undertake the Char Dham Yatra, which is a pilgrimage to Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri shrines. The state had permitted its residents to go on the holy pilgrimage from July 1, 2020 with certain restrictions.
- The Odisha state government has launched ‘Balram’ scheme to provide agricultural credit worth Rs 1,040 crore to landless farmers who are facing hardships due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapaksa has prohibited the use of his photographs by candidates while campaigning for the upcoming parliamentary elections scheduled for August 5, 2020.
- Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) and Jio Platform announced on July 3 that Intel Capital, which is an investment arm of global tech and semiconductor major intel corporation, has invested Rs. 1,894 crore in Jio Platforms to buy 0.39% equity stake.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|