1. Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has sanctioned Rs 101 crore for providing scholarships to 50,000 Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe students. The sanctioned scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of beneficiary students. A total of 1.5 lakh students will be benefited from the programme.
2. Rajya Sabha TV and Lok Sabha TV have been merged and will now be known as Sansad TV. Retired IAS officer Ravi Kapoor has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of the new Channel. Sansad TV will telecast the live proceedings of both the houses of the Parliament on two different channels during the simultaneous sitting of the Houses.
3. The Deputy Chief Minister of Haryana Dushyant Chauthala announced on March 2, 2021, that the state governor Satyadev Narayan Arya has given his assent to the bill that will provide 75% reservation in the private sector jobs with a gross salary of up to Rs 50,000 per month to the locals.
4. Indian Boxer Mary Kom has been appointed as the chairperson of the International Boxing Association’s (AIBA) champions and veterans committee.
5. The Union Cabinet on March 3, 2021, approved a pact between India and Fiji for co-operation in agriculture and the allied sectors. The agreement will come into effect on the date of its signing and will remain in force for 5 years.
6. US Civil rights leader Vernon Jordan passed away at the age of 85 years on March 1, 2021. He was a close adviser to former US President Bill Clinton and had even endorsed both of Hillary Clinton’s Presidential campaigns.
7. World Wildlife Day is observed annually on March 3rd. The day seeks to promote forest and wildlife management models and practices that accommodate human well-being as well as long-term conservations of forests and the wildlife species and flora and fauna they sustain.
8. Zero Discrimination Day is observed annually on 1st March and it seeks to promote equality before the law and in practice throughout all of the member countries of the UN. The day was first celebrated on March 1, 2014.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|