- The World Bank (WB) has approved multiannual financial support of $400 million for India to improve and safeguard its coastal and marine resources.
- The Reserve Bank said it has cancelled the licence of city-based The CKP Co-operative Bank Ltd as its financial position is unsustainable and also not in a position to pay its depositors.
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has launched Kisan Sabha App to connect farmers to supply chain and freight transportation Management System.
- Three Indians have been elected for the prestigious membership of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences this year. Two of them are in the sciences: Biman Bagchi from the Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit of the Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, and Shobhana Narasimhan from the Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bengaluru. Kavita Singh, from the School of Arts and Aesthetics at the Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi, has been selected for the Humanities and Arts stream.
- In a first high-profile death due to coronavirus in the country, Lokpal member Justice AK Tripathi (Retd) passed away at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Eminent Odia dramatist lyricist and screenwriter Bijay Mishra died at a hospital following a prolonged illness. He was 83.
- On the occasion of centenary year of great archaeologist Professor B. B. Lal, Union Culture Minister Prahlad Singh Patel released an e-book “Prof. B. B. Lal -India Rediscovered” in New Delhi.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|