- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be chairing the Virtual Global Investor Roundtable (VGIR) on November 5, 2020. The VGIR is being organized by Union Ministry of Finance and National Investment and Infrastructure Fund. This was announced by the Prime Minister’s Office.
- According to a South Korean lawmaker, North Korea is building two new submarines, one of which is capable of firing ballistic missiles. North Korea has a large submarine fleet but only one known experimental submarine is capable of carrying a ballistic missile.
- The QUAD nations- India, United States, Japan and Australia kick-started ‘Malabar’ Exercise on November 3, 2020, their largest joint naval exercises in over a decade. The annual exercise that India holds with the United States and Japan have been expanded to include Australia this year to cover all members of the Quad.
- Gunmen armed with rifles opened fire in six different locations in central Vienna, capital city of Austria on November 2, 2020 killing three people and wounding several more.
- Indian Army Chief General MM Naravane will be visiting Nepal soon to receive the rank of ‘General of the Nepal Army’ by the President of Nepal. The Army Chief stated that he is very grateful for the opportunity to be calling on the Prime Minister of Nepal.
- Legendary violin maestro and Padma Bhushan awardee TN Krishnan passed away in Chennai on November 2, 2020. He was 92. His death was sudden as he was otherwise keeping well but he complained of some uneasiness on November 2.
- Besides Bihar phase 2 polling, voting is also being held today for by-elections in 54 assembly seats across states. Among these, 28 seats are in Madhya Pradesh, 8 in Gujarat, 7 in Uttar Pradesh, 2 each in Karnataka, Odisha, Jharkhand and Nagaland and one seat each in Haryana, Telangana and Chhattisgarh, Telangana.
- By-elections were held in 54 assembly seats across different states on November 3, 2020. Among these, 28 seats are in Madhya Pradesh, 8 in Gujarat, 7 in Uttar Pradesh, 2 each in Karnataka, Odisha, Jharkhand and Nagaland and one seat each in Haryana, Telangana and Chhattisgarh, Telangana.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|