- The A. P government has issued modified guidelines for the distribution of 25 lakh house sites to the poor in urban and rural areas under Navaratnalu – Pedalandariki Illu (houses for all the poor) programme as per the directions of the High Court.
- The government of India has launched its official Covid-19 tracking app Arogya Setu, the app has been developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology — through Public-Private Partnership under guidance of NIC — in just over four days.
- In order to encourage contributions for the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, the Centre has decided to make all donations towards the newly established PM-CARES Fund eligible for 100 per cent tax deduction.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) has offered a helping hand to civilian authorities in the country’s fight against COVID-19 by extending the services of cadets under ‘Exercise NCC Yogdan’.
- Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal-led Delhi government launched a dedicated helpline number on WhatsApp to ensure that citizens have an easy access to credible information around the COVID-19 crisis.
- Andhra Pradesh government started door to door distribution of welfare pensions to the beneficiaries across the state.
- India and China exchanged warm words of greetings and spoke of the partnership between the world’s two most populous nations.
- BSE’s India International Exchange (India INX) said state-owned SBI has listed green bonds of USD 100 million (about Rs 750 crore) on its debt listing platform.
- According to Fitch Solutions, India’s fiscal deficit in 2020-21 may shoot up to 6.2 per cent of the GDP from 3.5 per cent government estimate as a fall out of the Covid-19 economic stimulus package.
- IBM is offering its AI platform ‘Watson Assistant for Citizens’ free of cost for at least 90 days, which will provide reliable information on covid-19 related queries.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|