1. The Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot informed on August 1, 2021, that the state government has been planning to soon bring a policy for the protection of forests in Rajasthan. He informed about the forest policy during the virtual launch of the scheme under which the medicinal plants will be distributed to the people of Rajasthan.
2. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee informed on August 4, 2021, that it has launched the ‘Uttarakhand Bhookamp alert’ app, which is India’s first Earthquake Early Warning (EEW) mobile app.
3. India has been guaranteed its 4th medal in Tokyo Olympics 2020, as wrestler Ravi Kumar Dahiya advanced into the finals of the men’s freestyle 57 Kg event on August 4, 2021.
4. India’s first indigenous aircraft carrier, INS Vikrant began its much-awaited sea trials on August 4, 2021. INS Vikrant is the largest and most complex warship built in the country.
5. Hiroshima Day is marked by Japan every year on August 6. The day aims at raising awareness about the devastating power of the atomic bomb which was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki ending the Second World War.
6. Lovlina Borgohain has won India’s third medal at Tokyo Olympics 2020. She is now the third Indian boxer to win bronze at the Olympics after Vijender Singh won bronze at the 2008 Beijing Olympics and Mary Kom won bronze at the 2012 London Olympics. This is India’s third medal at this year’s Tokyo Olympics 2020 after Mirabai Chanu’s silver in weightlifting and PV Sindhu’s bronze in badminton women’s individual event.
7. Javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra has become the first-ever Indian to qualify for the javelin throw finals. He qualified for the men’s javelin final with an 86.65m throw on his first attempt. Shivpal Singh bows out in the qualification round.
8. Under the Crime and Criminal Tracking Networking System, Haryana Police secured first position in the country. Haryana got 100% marks. Gujarat police secured second position and Himachal Pradesh police secured third position. The main aim of the CCTNS is to provide comprehensive and integrated system for effective policing through e-Governance.
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666