1. Indian Navy’s Hydrographic Survey Ship INS Sarvekshak successfully completed survey action around the site of ill-fated MV X-Press Pearl on July 2 and handed over the survey data to the Sri Lankan authorities. The X-Press Pearl reported an onboard acid leak and caught fire just as it was due to enter the Colombo harbour on May 20. The fire was put out only after 13 days.
2. The U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ) has issued a moratorium on federal executions while it reviews policies and procedures. U.S. President Joe Biden had said on his campaign website that he would legislate the end of capital punishment at the federal level and incentivize states to follow suit.
3. The International Day of Cooperatives was celebrated on July 3, 2021 under the theme of ‘Rebuild better together’. The day is celebrated every year on first Saturday of July.
4. Pushkar Singh Dhami (born 1975) has recently become the 11th and youngest Chief Minister of Uttarakhand. He is a member of the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly from the Khatima constituency in Udham Singh Nagar district.
5. Charted Accountants (CA) Day is celebrated on July 1 every year to commemorate the finding of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) was established by the parliament of India in 1949 under an Act.
6. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI will launch a mobile app for students of foundation, intermediate and final course students. The mobile app named, “ICAI-BOS” will provide next-generation interactive learning and innovative ways to improve quality of services to the students.
7. Union minister of education, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank released Unified District Information System for Education Plus report (UDISE+) for 2019-2020. UDISE+ report highlighted some interesting facts, both positive and negative about Indian school education system.
8. The Government of Jammu & Kashmir recently ended 149-year-old practice of ‘darbar move’. Darbar Move is the name given to the bi-annual shift of the secretariat and all other government offices of Jammu and Kashmir from one capital city to another.
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 90 3666 1666
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group