1. Legendary Filmmaker Basu Chatterjee passed away on June 4, 2020 due to age-related health issues. He was 93. He had won the National Film Award for Best Film on Family Welfare for his film Durga. Besides this, he had won the IIFA Lifetime Achievement Award in 2007. He has also won several Filmfare awards.
2. The United States issued an order on June 3, 2020 seeking suspension of passenger flights from China starting from June 16, 2020. The move has been taken in retaliation to China’s refusal to let US airlines resume flights to China.
3. The Union Cabinet chaired by the PM Narendra Modi has approved the Memorandum of Understanding signed between India and Bhutan for cooperation in areas of the environment including air, waste, chemical management and climate change.
4. India is set to participate in the Global Vaccine Summit along with over 50 countries and organisations. The UK-led virtual Global Vaccine Summit will be hosted by British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on June 4, 2020.
5. An agreement was signed between China and Pakistan to implement the Kohala Hydroelectric Power project in the region of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir. The project is being implemented under the China Pakistan Economic Corridor.
6. The International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is observed on June 4. The day was established in 1982 to acknowledge the pain suffered by the children throughout the world. The day speaks about the agony of the young children becoming victims of mental, physical and emotional abuse.
7. The 51st annual summit of the World Economic Forum will be held in Davos, Switzerland under the theme ‘The Great Reset’. The summit has been named as ‘a unique Twin Summit’.
8. The central government on June 3 approved to rename the Kolkata Port Trust as Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port trust. The Kolkata Port is the first major port and the only riverine port in India. On October 17, 1870, it came to be governed by a trust, on the appointment of the commissioners for the improvement of the port of Calcutta as per Act V of 1870.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|