- Nirmala Sitharaman announced Jal Jeevan Mission under Jal Shakti Mantralaya to achieve Har Ghar Jal aim to all rural households by 2024. She also informed that 1592 critical and over exploited Blocks spread across 256 District being identified for the Jal Shakti Abhiyan.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman proposed National Research Foundation (NRF) to fund, coordinate and promote research in the country. It will also help to assimilate independent research grants given by various Ministries.
- Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman while presenting the Union Budget 2019 announced that PAN card and Aadhaar will be made interchangeable.
- Union Budget 2019 proposes the provision of Rs. 70,000 crore to Public Sector Banks to boost credit. The banks have been tasked to leverage technology, offer online personal loans and doorstep banking, and enable customers of one PSB to access services across all PSBs.
- Budget 2019-20 targets Rs 1, 05,000 crore through the disinvestment receipts of the FY 2019-20. Government will re-initiate the process of strategic disinvestment of Air India, and other CPSEs for strategic participation by the private sector.
- The Union Government has proposed modernization of Railway stations to enable ease of living. The modernization process will be undertaken later this year.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced that the development of Gandhipedia. The encyclopedia is being developed by national council for science museum to sensitize the youth on Gandhian philosophy.
- The Union Government has proposed Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana to address critical infrastructure gap in fisheries sector. A robust fisheries management framework will be set up by department of fisheries.
- The budget 2019 reduces Tax rate to 25% for companies with annual turnover up to Rs. 400 crore. The move will benefit over 99 percent Indian Companies.
- Government will start a new TV channel under DD bouquet of channels for start-ups. This channel will help start-ups to strengthen and grow their initiatives in a better way. Channel’s name and programmers will be announced soon.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|