- Harmanpreet Kaur has become first-ever Indian cricketer who played 100 T-20 international matches. Rohit Sharma played 95 T20 international matches. New Zealand’s Suzi Bates is on the top of the list who has played 111 matches.
- The Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) Indian Oil has announced to start a venture that can transform plastic into bitumen. The company said that bitumen will be used commercially for road construction. The first short patch of bitumen road was constructed at Faridabad under this initiative.
- World Teachers Day 2019 is being celebrated across the globe with a theme – Young Teachers: The future of the Profession. UNESCO said that youngsters should come forward to take this profession. It has been observed in recent times that incidents of violence against teachers have been increased across the globe.
- India’s Avinash Sable has become first Indian athlete who qualified for Tokyo Olympics 2020 in an individual competition. The qualifying mark for Tokyo Olympic was 8.25.23 minutes while Avinash finished 8.22.51 minutes
- Tata Communications has named as A.S. Lakshminarayanan MD and CEO of Tata Communications. He will communicate with the interim management committee of Tata Communications. He has a vast experience of 35 years in the same field.
- The YSR Vahana Mitra scheme will provide Rs. 10,000 allowance to self-employed drivers of Andhra Pradesh. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched this scheme. As per the norms of the scheme, the allowance will be credited into the bank account of the beneficiary.
- The audio guide app ‘Audio Odigos’ launched for 12 states of India by the Ministry of Tourism. Now, tourists can look at the historical insights of the iconic monuments of India. It will provide inbuilt site map and navigation facility to the tourists.
- Ravishankar Jha was recently appointed as Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High Court while S. Manikumar, Ajay Lamba and Arup K. Goswami were appointed as Chief Justices of Kerala, Guwahati and Sikkim High Courts.
- President Ram Nath Kovind has recently conferred Vayoshreshtha Samman-2019 to prestigious senior citizens and institutions working for the welfare of old people. This award has been instituted by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- The Clean Ganga National Mission has given these instructions to Delhi, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Haryana under section five of the Environmental Protection Act 1986. After this order, no idols can be immersed in the Ganges and its tributaries on festivals or on ordinary days.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|