1. The Ministry of labour and employment has appointed Larsen & Toubro’s Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director S N Subrahmanyan as the Chairman of the National Safety Council for a period of three years.
2. Zomato said it has signed an agreement with the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) to onboard 300 food street vendors on its platform.
3. Denmark has reached a landmark agreement to build what is claimed to be the ‘world’s first’ energy island in the North Sea.
4. IIT Kharagpur has inked an MoU with the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) to develop a framework for universal city planning inclusive for all sections of the society.
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi released a postage stamp dedicated to mark the beginning of centenary celebrations of the Chauri Chaura incident in Uttar Pradesh, via video conferencing.
6. PayPal said it will stop offering domestic payment services within India from 1st April 2021.
7. Defence PSU Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Ltd (GRSE) has signed a contract to deliver a fast patrol vessel (FPV) to Seychelles.
8. SpearUAV, Israel-based developers and suppliers of unique Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) solutions – signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Paras Aerospace, to introduce the unique encapsulated Ninox 40 system to the Indian market for use by military forces, paramilitary, internal security, and law enforcement agencies.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|