1. Journalist Aatish Taseer’s OCI status was cancelled by the Home Ministry on November 8, 2019 for concealing that his late father was of Pakistani origin. Aatish Taseer is an Indian-origin journalist with British citizenship.
2. The Union Government has withdrawn the SPG security cover provided to the Gandhi family. PM Narendra Modi will now be the only person to be provided with SPG cover.
3. The Panipat trailer has stirred fears of affecting India’s ties with Afghanistan after its depiction of Afghan king Ahmad Shah Abdali was labeled as insensitive and ruthless by many Afghans. Ahmad Shah Abdali is known as the founder of modern Afghanistan.
4. No person who has previously been a citizen of Pakistan or Bangladesh is eligible for the Overseas Citizen of India status. Even those, whose parents, grandparents or great grandparents were citizens of Pakistan or Bangladesh not eligible to apply.
5. Rohit Sharma set a record of playing the 100th T20I match. He is the first male cricketer to make this record. Harmanpreet Kaur has played 100 T20 cricket match before him. Rohit Sharma scored 85 runs in the match.
6. Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan was elected as the president of UAE in 2004 for the first time. He has been elected for the second time now. Earlier, his father was holding this position.
7. Union Minister of State for Home Kishan Reddy said that the ‘No Money for Terror’ conference will be held in India in 2020. Australia is hosting the conference this year. Total 65 countries including India have participated in this conference.
8. The World Science Day for Peace and Development is observed every year on November 10, 2019 with an aim to spread awareness about the role that science plays to ensure sustainable societies. The aim of World Science Day for Peace and Development 2019 is “Open science, leaving no one behind”.
9. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be inaugurating the Kartarpur Corridor Check Post on November 9, 2019 at Dera Baba Nanak, Gurdaspur in Punjab. This integrated check post would allow Indian Pilgrims to visit Gurudwara Kartarpur Sahib of Pakistan.
10. Devendra Fadnavis resigned as Maharashtra Chief Minister on November 8, 2019 following the failure of BJP-Shiv Sena alliance to form a government in the state. Maharashtra witnessed its assembly elections on October 21, 2019, wherein BJP-Shiv Sena alliance won over 160 seats.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|