- Bharti Airtel announced a multi-year strategic pact with Amazon Web Services (AWS) – the cloud services arm of the retail giant – to deliver Cloud solutions to large as well as small and medium enterprise (SME) customers in India.
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), along with the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank, is in discussion with the Indian government for part-financing a $8-billion scheme for improving the health infrastructure at the district level to make the country better prepared for future healthcare challenges.
- Tech Mahindra has launched Mhealthy, a solution to enable workforce and community safety against COVID-19. Mhealthy is a solution that uses technologies including artificial intelligence and machine learning to enable data driven digital diagnostics.
- Dalmia Bharat Group, a leader in India’s core manufacturing space since 1939, has won an award for Environment Sustainability at 18th FICCI CSR award ceremony, organized by FICCI. The award recognizes efforts of companies in integrating and internalizing Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Titled “Amazing Ayodhya”, the book by Neena Rai promises to offer “authentic information” about the city, which will not only help understand the life and times of ancient Hindus, but also the revered figures of Rama and Sita.
- Serum Institute of India has entered into a new landmark partnership with Gavi and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to accelerate the production of up to 100 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines for India and other low and middle income countries.
- Private sector lender South Indian Bank (SIB) announced that the RBI has given an in-principle approval for setting up a wholly owned non-financial subsidiary for undertaking activities permitted by RBI.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) extended the existing debt restructuring scheme for stressed micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) by three months to March 31, 2021, in view of the distress brought upon by the Covid outbreak. The central bank also changed the cutoff date for MSMEs to become standard accounts in order to be eligible under the scheme to March 1, 2020 from January 1, 2020.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has enhanced the amount of loan that banks can give against the pledge of gold ornaments and jewellery for non-agricultural purposes from 75 per cent of the value of gold pledged to 90 per cent. It will be applicable till March 2021; move aimed to address Covid-led disruptions.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|