- German bank, Deutsche Bank announced to pull out of global equities sales and trading with an aim to scale back investment banking. The decision is expected to cut off 18,000 jobs for a globally of around 74,000 employees by 2022.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled the statue of former Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri at the Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, Varanasi. PM Modi also launched the tree-plantation drive at Anand Kanan Vatika in Varanasi.
- India and Myanmar resolved to exchange crucial information relating to drug trafficking and precursors. The decision came after 4th Director General level talks between Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) and Central Committee for Drug Abuse Control (CCDAC) in New Delhi.
- American aerospace company Boeing announced the arrival of two new heavy-lift Chinook helicopters for the Indian Air Force at the Mundra port in Gujarat. The Indian Air Force had ordered 15 Chinooks. The first four Chinook helicopters arrived earlier in February 2019.
- Reliance Jio tied-up with Facebook to launch a countrywide digital literacy drive ‘Digital Udaan’ for its growing base of Jio Phone users.
- Odisha government decided to provide Rs 10,000 per month to Padma award winners of the state facing financial problem. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik approved this proposal made by the state Culture department.
- BCCI announced that former Indian captain Rahul Dravid was appointed as Head of Cricket at the National Cricket Academy (NCA). Rahul Dravid was supposed to take over as NCA head from July 1 but his job at the India Cements caused the delay.
- The United Nations’ atomic energy agency has confirmed Iran has surpassed the uranium enrichment limits spelled out in the 2015 nuclear deal. The International Atomic Energy Agency said its inspectors verified that Iran has surpassed the 3.67% enrichment limit set in the accord, aimed at restraining Tehran’s ability to develop nuclear weapons in return for sanctions relief.
- Scientists from 17 nations will take part in the year-long mission as they anchor the ship to a large piece of Arctic sea ice to study climate change. Scientists plan to sail the German icebreaker ship RV Polar stern into the Arctic Ocean.
- Russia successfully launched its Soyuz-2.1a carrier rocket with a hydro meteorological satellite and 32 small satellites. The rocket blasted off at 8.41 a.m. (local time) from the Vostochny spaceport in the Far Eastern Amur Region, it said in a statement.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|