- Prime Minister Narendra Modi formally inaugurated the Integrated Check Post of the Kartarpur Corridor in Gurdaspur, Punjab. The Integrated Check Post or the passenger terminal building is where pilgrims will get clearance to travel through the newly-built corridor. The check post will facilitate Indian pilgrims to visit Gurudwara Kartarpur Sahib in Pakistan.
- Union Minister for Communications and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad announced that the Government will set up one lakh digital villages in the country in the coming years. He said, around 800 such villages are already operational on pilot basis.
- The government has decided to set up 25 thousand crore rupees fund to revive stalled housing projects. The fund will provide relief to developers that require funding to complete a set of unfinished projects and consequently ensure delivery of homes to the home-buyers.
- Indian Railways has launched three applications for all-India roll out to strengthen its IT-enabled services which will help ensure proper monitoring of projects being undertaken by Railways.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched ‘connect to Andhra’ web portal which gives details about the donations received from various sources.
- A study, titled ‘India Justice Report’, which Tata Trusts published recently, developed an index of justice system across the country using four parameters police, prisons, judiciary and legal aid. An assessment of 18 bigger states revealed that UP and Bihar have the worst justice system in India. While UP ranked at the bottom of the list, Bihar stood at number 17.
- The two-day BIMSTEC (Bay of Bengal initiative multi-sector technical and economic cooperation) Conclave was held on 7th and 8th November at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- The navies of India and Indonesia held their joint naval exercise ‘Samudra Shakti’ in Bay of Bengal. Anti-submarine warfare corvette INS Kamorta jointly exercised with Indonesian warship KRI Usman Harun, a multi-role corvette, in the Bay of Bengal as part of the bilateral exercise ‘Samudra Shakti’.
- Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) meeting was held in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The Minister of State for External Affairs V Muraleedharan led the Indian delegation to attend the 19th IORA Council of Ministers meeting. The theme is “Promoting a Shared Destiny and Path to Prosperity in the Indian Ocean.”
- Public sector Indian Bank has signed a memorandum of understanding with Muthoot Microfinance to serve micro, small and medium enterprises. Under the memorandum of understanding, the bank and the non-banking finance company will jointly lend to the MSME borrowers.
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 90 3666 1666
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group