- China successfully activated its nuclear-powered ‘Artificial Sun’-HL-2 M Tokomak reactors- for the first time on December 4, 2020. The reactor was switched for a brief test. It is called an “artificial Sun” because of the enormous heat and power it produces.
- The Reserve Bank of India has cancelled the license of Maharashtra-based Karad Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd, as it does not have adequate capital and earning prospects. With this, the bank has been prohibited from conducting the banking business which includes acceptance of deposits and repayment of deposits with immediate effect.
- Lakshadweep after Sikkim has become the first Union Territory to become 100% organic as all the farming in the region is carried out without the use of pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Paolo Rossi, Italy’s top-scorer in the 1982 World Cup-winning campaign passed away at the age of 64 years on December 10, 2020. He is the second World Cup winner to die in two weeks following last month’s death of Argentine football great Diego Maradona.
- Human Rights Day was celebrated on December 10, 2020. The day is celebrated every year to commemorate the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The declaration was adopted and proclaimed by the General Assembly of the United Nations in 1948. The day’s theme this year is related to the COVID-19 pandemic and focuses on the need to recover better by ensuring Human Rights.
- Canada has become the second country after the United Kingdom to approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for its citizens. Canada has approved Pfizer’s Corona vaccine for people above 16 years.
- The Uttar Pradesh state government is planning to set up 35,000 COVID vaccine centers all over the state. These vaccine centers will be under 24 hours CCTV surveillance.
- Japan informed on December 10, 2020 that it is planning to buy 10,500 deep freezers to store novel corona virus vaccines as it prepares for the “extraordinary task” of protecting its people.
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the New Parliament Building today. The new building is an intrinsic part of the vision of ‘AatmaNirbhar Bharat’ and will be a landmark opportunity to build a peoples’ Parliament for the first time after independence, one which will match the needs and aspirations of ‘New India’ in the 75th anniversary of independence in 2022.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|