- Union Budget 2020-21 will be presented on February 1, 2020. The budget session will begin from January 31 and will be held in two phases till 3 April.
- The State of Bank of India launched a ‘residential builder finance with buyer guarantee’ scheme to revive the Indian real estate sector on January 8, 2020. Under the scheme, the largest public sector bank will issue a guarantee for completion of select residential projects to customers availing home loans from it.
- The first lunar eclipse of the year 2020 will be visible on January 10, 2020. The penumbral lunar eclipse will be visible in India and other countries across Asia, Europe and Africa, except the United States, as it will be daytime there.
- Israel’s Defense Ministry announced on January 8, 2020 that it has made a breakthrough in technology and created a laser-based aerial defense system.
- Pravasi Bharatiya Divas is celebrated every year on January 9 as Mahatma Gandhi returned to India from South Africa. The first celebration of this day started in 2003.
- Indian-origin writer Jasbinder Bilan has been awarded the UK Children’s Book Award for her debut novel Asha and the Spirit Bird. In this novel, the writer has narrated her childhood biography in the context of the Himalayan Mountains.
- Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber recently revealed that he is battling with Lyme disease. He revealed in an Instagram post that he has been diagnosed with this chronic infection for past some time.
- The Commonwealth Games 2022 will be held in Birmingham. It is the third time when England will host the event. These games will be held between July 27 to August 7, 2020.
- The Jawaharlal Nehru University has set up a five member panel to probe the recent violent incident in the campus. The committee will be headed by Prof Sushant Mishra. It will probe security lapses, if any, and recommend steps for students’ safety and submit its report at the earliest.
- Reliance Jio has launched its Wi-Fi calling service for both voice and video calling platforms. Reliance Jio’s Wi-Fi service will be known as VoWiFi.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|