- Alibaba Chairman Jack Ma will step down from his position on September 10, 2019. Jack Ma’s retirement will mark the end of an era for Alibaba and mark a new beginning. Daniel Zhang, Alibaba’s CEO, will replace Jack Ma as Executive Chairman of the group.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be launching the National Animal Disease Control Programme (NADCP) on September 11, 2019 in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh to eradicate the Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) and Brucellosis in the livestock. The move is aimed at empowering farmers and doubling their income, as promised under the Union Budget.
- The United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) urged India on September 10, 2019 to end the lockdown and curfew in Kashmir and restore basic communications services. UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet expressed concern about the Indian government’s actions in Kashmir and called for an end to the lockdown and communication blockage.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi jointly inaugurated South Asia’s first cross-border pipeline to enhance the energy security of Nepal. The India-Nepal cross-border petroleum pipeline is South Asia’s first cross-border pipeline. The project will ensure a reduction in fuel prices by substantially cutting down on transit costs.
- The Union Government has set up a three-member panel to oversee the bifurcation of Jammu and Kashmir into two Union Territories. The committee headed by Former Defence Secretary Sanjay Mitra will have Retired IAS officer Arun Goyal and Retired Indian Civil Accounts Service officer Giriraj Prasad Gupta as members.
- The Union government recently constituted a 3-member committee chaired by former defence secretary Sanjay Mitra to oversee the bifurcation of Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) into two Union Territories. The other Members of the Committee are Arun Goyal, retired IAS officer and Giriraj Prasad Gupta, retired Indian Civil Accounts Service officer. The Committee will look into distribution of assets and liabilities of J&K between two UTs.
- Union Sports Ministry recently derecognised the Paralympic Committee of India (PCI) for violating the National Sports Code by sacking the PCI President Rao Inderjit Singh. The Committee was penalised for misgovernance.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will soon be launching India’s second Multi-Modal Terminal (MMT) at Sahibganj in Jharkhand. This is the second of the planned three Multi-Modal Terminals being built over River Ganga under the Jal Marg Vikas Project. The first Terminal was inaugurated at Varanasi in November 2018.
- Kalraj Mishra took oath as the Rajasthan Governor on September 9, 2019. He was administered the oath by the Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court, Justice Ravindra Bhatt. Mishra succeeds Kalyan Singh.
- The World Suicide Prevention Day (WSPD) is observed on 10 September with an aim to raise awareness that suicide can be prevented. The Day is organised by the International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP). The World Health Organisation (WHO) has been the co-sponsor of the day.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|