1. Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal announced during a meeting Council of Ministers (CoM) at Janata Bhawan, Guwahati on February 10, 2021 that the state government has decided to appoint ace sprinter Hima Das as a Deputy Superintendent of Police in the state.
2. The Haryana Cabinet has decided to provide financial assistance worth Rs 5 lakhs as ‘preparation money’ to the sportspersons who have qualified for Olympic Games.
3. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) on February 10, 2021 granted approval to the Department of Fertilizers’ proposal for a grant-in-aid of Rs 100 crore for Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizers Corporation Limited (BVFCL), Namrup, in Assam to sustain operations of its urea manufacturing units.
4. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on February 9, 2021 announced an ambitious 10-year space program that includes 2023 Moon mission, developing internationally viable satellite systems and sending Turkish astronauts into space.
5. China’s spacecraft ‘Tianwen-1’ entered Mars orbit on February 10, 2021, becoming the world’s second one in two days after the United Arab Emirates. The Chinese mission to Mars comprises an orbiter and a rover and it is aimed at collecting data on underground water and possible signs of ancient life.
6. US President Joe Biden on February 10, 2021, announced the launch of a new China Task Force to provide recommendations on the military strategy to the Department of Defence that will help in counter the growing challenges posed by China.
7. Chin National Army (CNA), a Myanmar-based armed insurgent group has sought asylum for their families in Mizoram, India in the wake of military coup and unrest in their country. The armed group has asked for asylum for 40 families.
8. The International Day of Women and Girls in Science is observed annually on February 11. The day’s 2021 theme is: “Women Scientists at the forefront of the fight against COVID-19.” The day aims to focus on achieving full and equal access and participation in science for women and girls.
9. Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the Diamond Jubilee celebrations of Gujarat High Court. The prime minister also virtually released a commemorative postage stamp on Gujarat High Court, as part of the institution’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
10. Global rating agency Moody’s projected India’s nominal growth at 17% for the coming fiscal, a mark up from the 14.3% earlier, based on the “pro-growth” budget, but highlighted the weak prospects of fiscal consolidation.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|