- The Union Cabinet was apprised of the agreement on cooperation in polar science between the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) and the Ministry of Education and Research, Sweden.
- The Union Cabinet approved an agreement between India and Mongolia on cooperation in the exploration and uses of outer space for peaceful and civilian purposes.
- The Union Government has authorized the amount of Rs 5559 crore for 1656 Km long Indradhanush Natural Gas Pipeline Grid project. The amount will be provided as Viability Gap Funding (VGF).
- Seeking clarification from Bihar government that the Darbhanga Medical College Hospital is not a heritage building, the Union Health Ministry is all set to commission a second All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in the state by replacing Darbhanga Medical College Hospital.
- The Union Cabinet, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, gave its approval to confer the status of Institution of National Importance (INI) to the Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda, Jamnagar, by conglomerating the cluster of Ayurveda Institutes at Gujarat Ayurveda University (GAU) campus, Jamnagar.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched ‘Jagananna Amma Vodi’ financial assistance scheme for the school going students.
- Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik inaugurated the 8th edition of Odisha Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) International Trade Fair 2020 in Bhubaneswar.
- Pune hosted the fifth edition of the Asia Pacific Drosophila Research Conference (APDRC5), which is being organised in the country for the first time by the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER).
- India under Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been listed as the fifth biggest geo-political risk of 2020, by the political risk consultancy – the Eurasia Group – in a list that is topped by elections in the US and followed by events and developments like the US-China technology tug of war on 5G as well as the trade war between Beijing and Washington.
- Country’s largest public sector bank, State Bank of India has announced a ‘residential builder finance with buyer guarantee’ (RBBG) scheme. It aims at giving a push to residential sales and improves homebuyers’ confidence.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|