1. Tsitsi Dangarembga, the booker-shortlisted writer from Zimbabwe, has won the PEN Pinter Prize 2021. Tsitsi Dangarembga is the author of the book ‘Nervous Conditions’, which she wrote at the age of 25. It was followed by ‘The Book of Not’ and the third part of the trilogy ‘This Mournable Body’, which was also shortlisted for Booker Prize 2020.
2. Shikhar Dhawan will captain Team India on its six-match ODI and T20 tour of Sri Lanka, which is scheduled to be held at the R Premadasa International Cricket Stadium in Colombo between July 13-25, 2021.
3. The G7 Summit 2021 will be hosted by the United Kingdom at Carbis Bay in Cornwall from June 11-13, 2021. The UK has taken over the Presidency of the Group of Seven nations (G7) this year and UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson took the opportunity to invite leading democracies to help the world fight and then build back better from COVID-19.
4. The International Olympic Committee (IOC) Executive Board on June 10, 2021 decided to propose Brisbane for hosting the 2032 Olympics. The Australian city was put on the fast track to host the tournament when the IOC named it as the preferred candidate in February 2021.
5. Researchers from the University of Strathclyde in the United Kingdom and India’s IIT Bombay have jointly developed a low-cost sensor that can detect fragments of the virus responsible for COVID-19 in wastewater.
6. Hyderabad-based vaccine manufacturer Bharat Biotech informed on June 9, 2-21 that it will be publishing the complete data of the phase 3 trials of its vaccine in July 2021 and then apply for the full licensure of COVAXIN.
7. The Dominican Republic on June 9, 2021, declared fugitive businessman Mehul Choksi as a ‘prohibited immigrant’ for illegal entry into the country. Choksi is wanted in India for the Rs 13,500 crore PNB scam case, India’s biggest banking scam.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|