1. The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change launched a a mass cleanliness drive “Swachh – Nirmal Tat Abhiyaan” to make beaches clean and create awareness amongst the citizens. The cleanliness drive will be undertaken at 50 identified beaches during November 11-17, 2019.
2. India will host the Men’s Hockey World Cup 2023. The tournament will be held from January 13 to January 29, 2023. The announcement regarding this was made by the International Hockey Federation (FIH).
3. Puducherry Government has approved the Comprehensive Development Plan (CDP) for the overall growth of the coastal town by 2036. The plan focuses on infrastructure, transportation, housing, tourism, water and other sectors.
4. Yuzvendra Chahal has become the fastest Indian bowler to take 50 T20I wickets by getting there in 34 matches, beating Jasprit Bumrah and R Ashwin who took 42 and 46 innings respectively to achieve the feat. Chahal reached the milestone during the 3rd and final T20I between India and Bangladesh at the VCA Stadium in Nagpur.
5. Shiv Sena’s Arvind Sawant has resigned from his post of Union Minister of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises in the Union Cabinet, citing moral reasons.
6. The United States has retained the H-1B visa rule giving work permit to spouses. The decision brings relief to thousands on Indians living in the United States. The H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows foreign workers to get employment in the US companies in speciality occupations. Indian women are the biggest benefactors of the rule.
7. Brazil is the host country of 11th BRICS Summit 2019. Theme for this year is – BRICS: Economic Growth for an Innovative Future’. BRICS is a group of five emerging economies – Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
8. Every year National Education Day is observed on November 11. This day is celebrated on the birth anniversary of India’s first education minister Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. He was awarded Bharat Ratna in 1992.
9. TN Seshan was passed away on 10 November 2019. He was 10th Chief Election Commissioner of India. He was known as the strongest and most strict CEC of India. TN Seshan is remembered for promoting transparency and fairness in elections.
10. The Socialist Workers’ Party has won the maximum number of seats in Spain’s general election results, which came out on November 10. The party won 120 seats out of a total of 350 seats, falling short of clear majority.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|