- The White Ribbon Alliance India (WRAI) was established in 1999. WRAI aims to reduce maternal and newborn death globally. The organization upholds the right of all women to be safe and healthy before, during and after childbirth.
- National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD) initiative was started by the White Ribbon Alliance India (WRAI). The day was designated to provide women with various healthcare programs during pregnancy, childbirth, and postnatal services. The first NSMD was observed in 2003.
- National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD) initiative was started by the White Ribbon Alliance India (WRAI). The day was designated to provide women with various healthcare programs during pregnancy, childbirth, and postnatal services.
- National Safe Motherhood Day observed on 11 April. The day aims to raise awareness about the proper healthcare of women and maternity facilities to pregnant and lactating women. The day also aims to spread awareness about healthcare facilities for women.
- The wholesaling of agricultural produce is governed by the Agricultural Produce Marketing Acts of various State governments in India. The Agricultural Produce Market Committee (APMC) Act 2003 empowers the state governments to notify the commodities, and designate markets and market areas where the regulated trade takes place.
- Colleen Paige founded National Pet Day was established in 2006 with an aim to celebrate the joy pets can bring to the people. Paige is an animal welfare advocate and pet and family lifestyle, expert. She wanted to bring attention to the ongoing needs of many pets of all kinds waiting in shelters to be adopted.
- The policy think tank NITI Aayog recommended to the government that the Agricultural Produce Market Committee (APMC) Act be kept in suspended animation for the next 6 months in view of the COVID-19.
- Christian Friedrich Samuel Hahnemann was a German physician, best known for creating the pseudoscientific system of alternative medicine called homeopathy.
- Researchers at the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research-Guwahati (NIPER-G) developed two products, namely 3D-printed hands-free object and 3D-printed antimicrobial face-shield to control the spread of novel coronavirus, to fight COVID-19 outbreak.
- The Department of Science and Technology (DST), under the Ministry of Science & Technology, is to fund Seagull Bio Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (SBPL) to undertake the development of Active Virosome (AV) Vaccine and Immunodiagnostic kits for COVID-19 emergency.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|