- Madhya Pradesh is set to pump in around Rs 25,000 crore into its rural economy by the time its all-time high wheat procurement draws to a close. This has made the state the country’s largest wheat purchaser in 2020-21.
- Uttarakhand forest department opened the first biodiversity park in Haldwani, which is the state’s biggest, on World Environment Day.
- The Bangladesh Government has launched an online network to facilitate plasma exchange between recovered patients of COVID 19 and those undergoing treatment for Corona infection in the country.
- Only three Indian institutes have made it to the top 200 in the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Ranking 2021. A number of other universities from the country, however, have slipped in the rankings list that was released recently.
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) pegged India’s growth at -3.7% for the ongoing fiscal with a rider that growth could drop further to -7.3% in the event of a second Covid-19 outbreak, according to its Economic Outlook (EO).
- The Deep Submergence Rescue Vehicle (DSRV) Complex was inaugurated at Visakhapatnam by Vice Admiral Atul Kumar Jain, PVSM, AVSM, VSM Flag Officer Commanding in Chief ENC. The DSRV Complex is designed to accommodate the newly inducted Submarine Rescue System with state of the art facilities to store the DSRV assets in a Rescue-Ready state.
- VST Mobility Solutions, a Startup headquartered at Cochin, has launched an automated mask disposal machine as part of efforts to develop products helping to combat the Covid-19.
- Indian Musician & founder of Kalakruthi music organisation in Australia, Shobha Sekhar will be conferred the “Medal of the Order of Australia”.
- The World Day against Child Labour, held every year on June 12, is intended to foster the worldwide movement against child labour in any of its forms.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|