1. India would be contributing USD 1 million to the COVID-19 ASEAN Response Fund. This was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the 17th ASEAN-India Summit.
2. Myanmar leader Aung San Suu Kyi’s National League for Democracy (NLD) party secured 322 seats in the Myanmar General Elections 2020, enough to form the government in the nation yet again.
3. US President Donald Trump issued an executive order on November 12, 2020 banning US investors from investing in Chinese companies that support China’s military in any way.
4. The Delhi Government has launched the Jeevan Seva app to ensure safe and timely transportation of the COVID-19 patients to hospitals and healthcare facilities. The app aims to enable hassle-free and quick travel for the COVID-19 patients to and from hospitals and COVID centres.
5. The Delhi High Court has allowed the AAP-led Delhi government to reserve 80% of ICU beds in 33 private hospitals for COVID-19 patients.
6. The 5th Ayurveda Day was observed on November 13th, 2020 on the occasion of Dhanteras. The AYUSH Ministry has been observing Ayurveda Day every year since 2016 on the occasion of Dhanwantari Jayanti.
7. The World Health Organisation would be setting up a WHO Global Centre on Traditional Medicine in India. The announcement was made by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on November 13, 2020.
8. India provided 50 Metric Tons of food aid to the citizens of Djibouti as part of its assistance efforts to friendly countries to help them overcome the COVID-19 pandemic.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|