1. US President Donald Trump on January 13, 2021 became the first US President to be impeached twice by the House of Representatives. The House voted to charge him for inciting the mob violence at the US Capitol building on 6th January 2021.
2. The third phase of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana will be launched on January 15, 2021 in 600 districts across all states of India.
3. The Defence Secretary of India, Ajay Kumar, and Deputy Defence Minister of Vietnam, Nguyen Chi Vinh on January 12, 2021, held a security dialogue where they committed to promote armed forces engagement between the two nations under the framework of ‘comprehensive strategic partnership’.
4. The United States on January 13, 2021 banned the entry of cotton and tomato products from China’s Xinjiang region amid allegations of forced labour. There have been allegations that detainee or prison labour from Uyghurs went into making cotton and tomato products in the region.
5. Nepal’s Foreign Affairs Minister Pradeep Kumar Gyawali is scheduled to visit India from January 14-16, 2021. He will be participating in the sixth India-Nepal Joint Commission Meeting during the visit.
6. The Startup India International Summit ‘ Prarambh’ will be held on January 15-16, 2021. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will interact with startups and address the summit through video conferencing on January 16, 2021. The summit marks the fifth anniversary of the Startup India initiative, which was launched by the Prime Minister on January 16, 2016.
7. The Bangladesh Armed Forces contingent will be participating in India’s Republic Day Parade 2021. This is only the third time in India’s history that any foreign military contingent has been invited to participate in the National Parade at Rajpath.
8. The Ministry of External Affairs announced on January 13, 2021 that there will be no foreign leader as the chief guest at this year’s Republic Day celebrations due to COVID-19 pandemic. Earlier there were reports that Suriname’s Indian-Origin President Chandrikapersad Santokhi will be the Chief Guest, after UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson cancelled his India visit due to the worsening Covid-19 situation in the United Kingdom.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|