1. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced on April 15, 2021 that the government has decided to impose a weekend curfew in the national capital to control the spread of COVID-19. Only essential services will be allowed and curfew passes will be issued to those rendering essential services.
2. The Egyptian Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities on April 08, 2021, announced the discovery of a ‘Lost Golden City’ that was buried under the sands of the capital of Luxor in Egypt for the past 3,000 years.
3. Maharashtra has got India’s first Floating Storage and Regasification Unit (FSRU). The unit arrived at H-Energy’s Jaigarh Terminal Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra.
4. Haitian Prime Minister Joseph Jouthe resigned on April 14, 2021 amid voilence and political strife. He did not give any explanation for his resignation. Jouthe was serving as the Prime Minister of Haiti since March 2020.
5. The 22nd Laureus World Sports Awards will be hosted by the Spanish city of Seville on May 6, 2021. Many major names from the sporting world are in contention for the Laureus World Sportsman of the Year Award 2021 including Lewis Hamilton, Rafael Nadal, LeBron James, Naomi Osaka, Robert Lewandowski and Federica Brignone.
6. A security guard from a private company stole Rs 4.04 crore from the currency chest of Axis Bank located in sector 34 in Chandigarh on April 10 night. The accused was nabbed later.
7. India skipper Virat Kohli has been named Wisden Almanack’s ODI cricketer of the 2010s decade. Kohli made more than 11,000 runs in the period, averaging over 60 and scoring 42 hundreds.
8. CRMNEXT has been recognized as the ‘Dream Company to work for’ and the Best IT Employer in Platform as a Service (PaaS) category by the Times Ascent at World HRD Congress 2021.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|