- The Trace Bribery Risk Matrix is an international list released every year. This year, a list of 200 countries has been released. The country which has been given the highest ranking in this list is the most affected country. New Zealand is in the first place and Somalia is at 200th position.
- A treaty was signed between Jordan and Israel on 26 October 1994. As per the provisions of this treaty ‘Bakhura’ and ‘Al Ghamar’, the border areas between the two countries will be covered in the treaty.
- The Japanese space organization’s (JAXA) spacecraft Hayabusa-2 reached the asteroid Ryugu, 300 million kilometers from Earth, after a three-and-a-half-year journey. It has collected some samples of the asteroid and now it is returning to Earth.
- Indian athlete Dutee Chand has been included in the TIME 100 Next list. This list has been launched under the expansion of the list of 100 most effective people in the world. It includes those people who are ready to make a future in business, recreation, sports, politics, health and science.
- Twelve people of the Indian Air Force have been selected as potential astronauts for the Gaganyaan mission. Seven of them have gone to Russia for training. When these seven potential astronauts will come back from Russia, the remaining selected astronauts will be sent for training.
- World Heritage Week 2019 will be observed from 19 to 25 November. For this day, special programs and competitions will be organized by the Department of Archeology and various organizations.
- India has recently pledged to contribute USD 13.5 million for various operational and developmental activities of the United Nations (UN) and its agencies for the year 2020.
- The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has recently set up the Online Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation (OCSAE) Prevention and Investigation Unit in New Delhi to tackle the growing menace of child porn.
- The 11th BRICS Summit 2019 is currently underway in Brazil. The BRICS summit 2019 theme is ‘Economic Growth for an Innovative Future’.
- The Supreme Court has referred the Sabarimala case to a larger 7-judge bench. The five-judge constitutional bench delivered the ruling by 3:2 majority.
- (a) Karabi Gogoi
Lieutenant Commander Karbi Gogoi will be deployed by the Indian Navy as Assistant Naval Attache in Russia. In addition to this, Anjali Singh will be posted in Russia as Deputy Air Attache. Lieutenant Commander Gogoi is currently posted as an Engineer in Karnataka.
- Vashistha Narayan Singh challenged Einstein’s theory of relativity. Vashistha Narayan moved to America in 1965. He did his PhD from the University of California in 1969. He was also an associate professor at the University of Washington.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|