1. The Chhattisgarh government on April 16, 2021, invoked the Essential Services Maintenance Act (ESMA) due to the surge in COVID-19 cases. The ESMA order prohibits refusal to work in essential services and it applies to all healthcare professionals including doctors, nurses and health workers across all government and private health institutions and sanitation workers.
2. Sarita Mor clinched the sole gold medal for India by defending the women’s 59 kg title at the Asian Wrestling Championships 2021.
3. The 2021 Asian Wrestling Championships are currently being held in Almaty, Kazakhstan. They began on April 13th and will conclude on April 18, 2021. This is the 34th edition of the Asian Wrestling Championships.
4. Flipkart recently announced that it is planning to acquire Cleartrip, which is a leading online travel and technology company.
5. The Union Health Ministry informed on April 15, 2021 that 100 new hospitals will get their own oxygen plants under the Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations (PM-CARES) Fund.
6. The centre has allowed Maharashtra-government owned Haffkine Institute to manufacture Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin, on the basis of transfer of technology.
7. The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and the National Centre for Space Studies (CNES), the French Space Agency signed an agreement on April 15, 2021 for India’s first Human Space Flight Mission called Gaganyaan.
8. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is scheduled to launch the second crewed operational flight of Crew Dragon Spacecraft (SpaceX Crew 2) on April 22, 2021, on the occasion of World Earth Day.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|