1. India has been ranked 43rd on an annual World Competitiveness Index, which was compiled by Institute for Management Development (IMD). Singapore topped the 63-nation ranking list. India’s rank remains low due to traditional weaknesses such as poor infrastructure and insufficient education investment.
2. Singapore has topped the annual World Competitiveness Index, which comprises a total of 63 nations. Denmark was ranked second followed by Switzerland in the third position and the Netherlands at the fourth place.
3. The European Union’s powerful antitrust authority opened a series of cases against Apple on June 16, 2020 including one brought by Spotify alleging the tech giant makes unfair use of its app store.
4. The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences and the ABC Television Network on June 15 announced that the 93rd Oscars has been postponed and will now be held on April 25, 2021. The prestigious Academy Award was earlier scheduled to be held on February 28, 2021.
5. The Supreme Court of the United States on June 15, 2020 barred workplace discrimination to protect the rights of the LBGT community.
6. India has joined the Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence (GPAI) on June 15, 2020 as a founding member. This multi-stakeholder international partnership will promote responsible and human-centric development and the use of AI.
7. Union Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan on June 16, 2020 launched the Indian Gas Exchange (IGX), which is India’s first nationwide online delivery-based gas trading platform.
8. India was the 9th largest recipient of FDI in 2019 and will continue to attract investments, states the latest UN report. India received USD 51 billion in foreign investment in 2019, revealed UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) in its report.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|