- Yes Bank will resume its full banking services from March 18, 2020. The bank tweeted saying that from March 19 onwards, customers will also be able to visit any of its branches during banking hours. They will also be able to access all its digital services.
- Manipur state government has introduced CMAST and CMAT schemes to benefit the sportspersons and artists in the state. The schemes will provide pension to sportspersons aged 50 years and above and artists aged 60 years and above, who have competed at national and international events.
- The Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath will be facing a floor test on March 17, 2020. The state Governor Lalji Tandon issued a fresh directive notifying the same on March 16th. The floor test was earlier supposed to be held on March 16th but it was postponed after the speaker adjourned the house till March 26.
- The World Consumer Affairs Day was observed globally on March 15, 2020. The day is observed to protect the rights of the consumers. The theme of the day this year is “The Sustainable Consumer”.
- The Saurashtra team created history by winning their maiden Ranji Trophy title on March 13, 2020 after beating Bengal in the final clash. This is the team’s first-ever title in 70 years.
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah recently announced that the statehood of Jammu and Kashmir will be restored soon with no change in demographics.
- Baseer Ahmad Khan was on March 15, 2020 appointed by the Minister of Home Affairs as an advisor to the Lieutenant Governor of Jammu and Kashmir Union Territory, Girish Chandra Murmu.
- According to Minister of State for Jal Shakti, Rattan Lal Kataria, the ground water in India is contaminated with Uranium at 30 micro-grams per litre.
- The government of Karnataka has launched ‘Namaste over Handshake’ campaign in an attempt to contain the spread of COVID-19. With this campaign, the government advises people to keep a safe distance from one another.
- Leh, the capital of the Union territory of Ladakh will be the venue for the main event for International Yoga Day on June 21
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|